Academic Advising Quick Reference Guide
- All students with Catalog Year Fall 2014 must be advised using Colonnade guidelines. Colonnade is in an evolving state at this time and will continue to be for approximately the next year, so please refer to their direct website for the most up-to-date information and approved courses. http://www.wku.edu/colonnade/
- FAQ about The Colonnade Program (http://www.wku.edu/colonnade/documents/faq.pdf)
- General Ed Requirements for students who have a Catalog Year prior to Fall 2014 (including Summer 2014 Catalog Year) http://www.wku.edu/gened/
- College Readiness requirements applied to Spring 2015 can be found at: http://www.cpe.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/78B3510A-CECD-4157-8F20-3E3499707DAA/0/CollegeReadinessIndicators.pdf
- Developmental Course Placement information is located: http://www.wku.edu/getready/course_placement_info.php
- Math requirement by major: http://www.wku.edu/getready/documents/math_requirements_by_major_college_oct12.pdf
- World language requirement for Catalog Year Fall 2014 or after applying to all Colonnade students: https://www.wku.edu/modernlanguages/placement/
- International Student Official Academic Advisor is Wesley-Anne Watkins, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 270-745-4941, located in Honors College & International Center 3043.
- Tips, Advice, & Much More....http://www.wku.edu/universitystudies/susacademicadvisingetc_2column.php
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,