- Academic Support
- Computer Information Technology
- Diversity and Community Studies
- Honors Academy
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Professional Studies
Other Units and Centers
- Adult Learner Services
- ALIVE Center for Community Partnerships
- Center for Gerontology
- Military Student Services
University College Newsletter
CLICK HERE for current and past issues of UC Newsletter.
University College News
Darla Hayden, a student in the Master's in Health Care Administration program, is one of two recipients of the W. Phillip McConnell Scholarship to attend the ACHCA meetings in April 2014.
WKU Aging, AARP Kentucky, Barren River Area Development District and the City of Bowling Green are hosting a networking opportunity for organizations and businesses that have undertaken age-friendly initiatives.
Center for Gerontology Instructor Dr. Keith Knapp, WKU grad attend National Emerging Leadership Summit
Calendar of Events