- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Less Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Motorcycle and Scooter Parking Policy
Customers parking motorcycles, mopeds or scooters on campus.
Motorcycle – two wheeled motorized vehicle. For the purposes of this policy, motorcycles, mopeds, and motorized scooters are all considered motorcycles.
• All motorcycles must be registered through the Parking and Transportation Services office.
o If a license plate is not available, the vehicle VIN or serial number must be utilized.
o In lieu of a VIN or Serial Number, a WKU identification sticker, available from PTS, may be utilized if it is permanently affixed to the vehicle.
• Parking permits are issued according to customer eligibility.
o Permits issued are standard hangtags or motorcycle parking stickers.
Secure permit sleeves for standard hangtags are available, at cost, at the Parking and Transportation Services office.
o Permits must be displayed while vehicles are parked on campus.
• Motorcycles may park in designated motorcycle parking spaces in any Premium, Non-premium, Commuter, Housing or All Permits zones.
o Motorcycle spaces are indicated by “Cycle Parking” painted on the pavement and/or “Cycle Parking” signs.
o Designated motorcycle parking spaces are intended to accommodate more than one motorcycle.
o Vehicles must be parked wholly within designated motorcycle parking spaces.
If a motorcycle stall is full, the permit holder must go to another motorcycle parking area where space is available.
o A map of designated motorcycle parking spaces is available at www.wku.edu/transportation/.
• Motorcycles may also be parked in any standard space in the zone that corresponds to the driver’s hangtag.
o If the driver has not purchased a hangtag, the motorcycle must be parked in a designated cycle parking stall.
• Motorcycles are specifically prohibited from:
o Driving and/or parking on sidewalks
o Parking at bicycle racks
• Motorcycles are subject to all parking citations such as yellow zones, fire lanes, disability parking, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,