- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Vendor Parking Policy
Vendor – Any person parking on campus to introduce, present or provide follow-up for goods or services currently in use or potentially needed on campus.
Vendors have the following parking options at WKU:
• Diddle South public parking. Fee is $1.50/hour, 75₵ each additional ½ hour.
• Park at available meters. Rates are 25₵/15 minutes. Time limits vary according to location.
• Vendor Temporary one-day permit, $2.00/day, available at PTS office.
• Annual Vendor permit, available to companies under contract with the University. Contact PTS for current cost.
o Annual permits are issued to the company for use by any employee of the company.
Vendor is responsible for any citation issued against the vendor permit.
o Each company may be issued up to two annual permits.
o Vendor permits are honored at the following locations:
Any non-reserved parking space in all zones.
Commercial Delivery/University Service Vehicle spaces for up to 15 minutes maximum time limit.
Designated Loading/Unloading spaces for up to 30 minutes maximum time limit.
Requests for special accommodations may be made through the PTS office.
Vendors are expected to adhere to all University parking policies and regulations.
Vendors found in violation of University parking policy may be fined or towed at owner’s expense.
*Permit ownership is nontransferable. The permit owner is the only individual authorized to use the permit. A citation for “Unauthorized use of Permit” may be issued anytime abuses are documented.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,