- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Temporary Parking Permits Policy
Customers requiring temporary parking in permitted parking areas during enforcement hours.
Permit Required areas – parking lots or structures which require a current parking permit. See “Evening Parking Policy” for permit requirements in the evening.
Enforcement hours – 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Evening enforcement hours – 4:30 PM – 11:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Non-Reserved Parking Spaces – Any standard parking space that is not metered, or marked for special use.
General Permit Requirements
• In general, parking permits are required to park on campus during enforcement hours.
• See “Evening Parking Policy” for permit requirements in the evening.
Faculty, Staff and Students
• Temporary permits are available for $2/day for customers who have not purchased an annual permit.
o Permit eligibility and parking privileges correspond to customer status.
• Customers who have purchased an annual permit, but who have forgotten their permit, may be issued up to 3 free temporary permits per academic year. Each additional temporary permit is $2/day.
• See “Visitor Parking” for complete details on visitor parking.
Contractors and Vendors
• See “Contractor Parking” or “Vendor Parking” for complete details.
Public Parking Areas
• Areas which do not require a parking permit and are open to the public are:
o Parking meters
Fee is 25¢/15 minutes.
Time limits and enforcement hours vary by location. See meter stickers for details.
o Sticker attached to meter post will indicate 45 minute or 2 hour time maximum limit.
o Sticker attached to meter post will indicate if meter is enforced after 4:30pm.
o Diddle South Public Pay Lot
Fee is $1.50 first hour, 75¢ each additional 30 minutes; $10/day maximum fee.
Credit card required for payment.
o Master Card
*Permit ownership is nontransferable. The permit owner is the only individual authorized to use the permit. A citation for “Unauthorized use of Permit” may be issued anytime abuses are documented.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,