- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
General Parking Guidelines
In general, a WKU parking permit is required to park on the Bowling Green main and south campuses, Monday through Friday.
Permit eligibility is determined by employment status for faculty/staff members, and residency status for students. The type of permit issued determines where you may park.
Only purchase WKU parking permits from Parking & Transportation Services. Ownership of permits is not transferable. A permit purchased from an outside source may have been lost, stolen or forged.
To purchase your permit online:
- Have your student ID number and email password.
- Have your vehicle's make, model, year, color and license plate number.
- Log into your online parking account using your WKU email log in.
- Select "Purchase a Parking Permit" from the menu.
To learn more about the use and display of a WKU parking permit, select a topic below:
- General Information
- Purchasing a Permit
- Reporting a Lost or Stolen Permit
- Driver Responsibilities
- Off Campus Parking