Departmental Permit Requests
Do You Require Permits For Your Department?
A Departmental Permit is perfect for those times that your job requires you to travel around campus. It allows you to:
- Park in any parking zone for up to two hours.
- Park in designated loading zones for 15 minutes.
However, there are restrictions:
- You MUST use a regular parking permit in conjunction with the Departmental Permit.
- It does NOT allow parking in Yellow Zones, Disability, or Reserved spaces.
- It does NOT allow parking at metered spaces.
- It can NOT be used as a personal parking permit.
Guidelines for using the permit can be found HERE.
Each University department may request up to two Departmental Permits. Department Heads may send the request to email@example.com