- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Less Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Do You Require Permits For Your Department?
A Departmental Permit is perfect for those times that your job requires you to travel around campus. It allows you to:
- Park in any parking zone for up to two hours.
- Park in designated loading zones for 15 minutes.
However, there are restrictions:
- You MUST use a regular parking permit in conjunction with the Departmental Permit.
- It does NOT allow parking in Yellow Zones, Disability, or Reserved spaces.
- It does NOT allow parking at metered spaces.
- It can NOT be used as a personal parking permit.
Guidelines for using the permit can be found HERE.
Each University department may request up to two Departmental Permits. Department Heads may send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,