PTS Summer Parking and Transit
- Thursday, April 29th, 2021
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect beginning Monday, May 3rd.
- See the 2021 Summer Parking Map
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open with no permit required.
- All Faculty/Staff permits (FS1, FS2, and FS3) will be honored in all Faculty/Staff lots.
- Meters and pay lots will require payment.
- To park on campus using a PM permit, a reservation is required for the day you are parking.
- Reserved spaces, disability parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- Tier 2 permits are honored in Tier 1 spaces.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
See the 2021 Summer Parking Map for lot lighting details. Entrance lot signs will have specific information.
- The Shopping Shuttle will run on 60 minute frequency on Wednesday and Saturday from 4PM – 8PM.
- Beginning Monday, May 10th, ADA and the TopperTaxi on-demand service will be available from 7:30AM – 4:30PM Monday - Friday. Request a ride using TapRide app.
- No other transit service will be available.