Faculty/Staff Permit Sales
- Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
- Due to construction on top of the Hill, Gated Hilltop Lot will be converted to a FS1 Premium Faculty/Staff lot and the gate will be removed.
- Chestnut Street South is now zoned Housing, Overflow Zone (OZ), and Non-Premium Faculty/Staff (FS3). Please note, Faculty/Staff permits are not honored in the Housing section.
- Kentucky Street is now zoned Commuter and Non-Premium Faculty/Staff (FS3).
- Expanded public parking options in Hilltop Lot and the new Normal Hall Lot.
- If you currently have a ParkMobile Permit (PM), it will not expire. PM permits are renewable each year.
Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by Monday, August 30, 2021. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.