WKU July Parking
- Author: Friday, June 26th, 2020
The following parking changes will be in effect Wednesday, July 1st – Friday, July 31st.
- See the 2020 Summer Parking Map: JULY
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open with no permit required.
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced for the correct permit.
- An FS1 permit will be required for an FS1 lot.
- An FS2 permit will be required for an FS2 lot.
- An FS3 permit will be required for an FS3 lot.
- Reserved spaces, disability parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- Meters and pay lots will require payment.
- To park on campus using a PM, a reservation is required for the day you are parking.
- Tier 2 permits are honored in Tier 1 spaces.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
See the 2020 Summer Parking Map: JULY for lot lighting details. Entrance lot signs will have specific information.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.