Faculty / Staff Permits
- Author: Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
- The Kentucky Street Lot will now be zoned Non-Premium FS3 and Housing.
- Please note, Faculty/Staff permits are not honored in Housing lots.
- Faculty / Staff parking will be expanded in Chestnut Street North Lot.
- OZ (Overflow Zone) parking is being expanded in the Chestnut Street South Lot.
- Parking Structure 3 will be zoned for Housing and Commuter parking.
- If you currently have a Park Mobile Permit (PM), it will not expire. PM permits are renewable each year.
Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by Monday, August 24, 2020.
Due to precautions of the COVID19 pandemic, permit sales are online only. Please choose to have your permit mailed. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.