Football Event Parking - 11/30
- Author: Monday, November 25th, 2019
On Saturday, November 30th, the WKU Hilltoppers will play the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders with a 1:06 PM kick-off! Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
See the 2019 Football Tailgating Map for tailgating locations, shuttle service, disability parking, reserved parking, and road closing information.
Tailgating and Pre-Game Activities
- Tailgating areas are open from 8:00AM – 1:00PM.
- Topper Town opens at 10:00 AM at Centennial Plaza.
- Topper Walk begins at 10:40 AM at Parking Structure 1.
Public Parking with Complementary Shuttle Service
- Free event parking with shuttle service is available:
- Beginning at 9:30 AM from the Creason Lot (Lot A / Disability Parking) and Parking Structure 3 (Lot A)
- Beginning at 11:00 AM at the Russellville Rd West Lot (Lot B)
- Beginning at 11:00 AM at the Adams Street Lot (Lot C), Kentucky Street Lot (Lot D), and the Alumni Square Garage (Lot E).
- Shuttle service is suspended after kick-off and resumes at half-time until approximately 4PM. All Topper Transit buses are equipped to provide ADA service.
- Beginning at 8:30 AM, a limited number of general event parking will be available in Parking Structure 1 for $10 per vehicle (no re-entry).
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is available in Creason Lot beginning at 8:00 AM Saturday. Complementary shuttle service begins at 9:30 AM.
- Reserved RV parking is available in the South Lawn Lot and the Service Supply Lot beginning 6:00 PM Friday.
- Public RV parking is available in the overflow section of the Creason Lot (next to Parking Structure 3) on a first come, first served basis after 6:00 PM Friday. Driving lanes must remain open at all times.
- EVENT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning at 6:00 AM Saturday must be cleared by 7:00 AM Saturday. These include lots around Houchens Industries-Smith Stadium, McCormack Lot, South Lawn Lot, lots surrounding Diddle Arena, Parking Structure 1, and Parking Structure 2, and Avenue of Champions Faculty/Staff parking.
Road Closings and Pick-ups & Drop-offs
- Avenue of Champions will close at 9:00 AM. Only authorized event traffic and University service vehicles will be allowed through.
- While these roads are closed, please use Regents Ave or Minton Circle for pick-ups and drop-offs. Do not block traffic.
- WKU and Bowling Green Police will begin directing event traffic away from campus late in the game as needed.
For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation, and follow us on Twitter!