Thanksgiving Break Parking and Transit
- Author: Monday, November 25th, 2019
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- While the University is closed Wednesday, November 27th – Friday, November 29th, all parking lots are open.
- Permit enforcement in Housing lots resumes Sunday, December 1stat 4:30 PM
- For any vehicles remaining on campus during the Thanksgiving Break, PTS recommends parking in one of the interior lots on campus such Poland Lot, Minton Lot, or PS1.
- No regular Topper Transit service will be provided Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st.
- No on-call ADA service
- The Green Line Shopping Shuttle will operate on Wednesday, November 27th and Saturday, November 30th from 4PM – 8PM (on the hour).
- The On-Demand Van Service (TapRIde) will operate on Sunday, December 1st from 6PM – 11PM.
Normal parking regulations resume on Monday, December 2nd at 7:30AM. Normal transit operations resume on Monday, December 2nd at 7:15AM. Please visit us at www.wku.edu/transportation or contact us at 270-745-2361 with any questions.
Have a great Thanksgiving!