Fall 2019 Housing Permit Sales
- Author: Friday, April 19th, 2019
You must have your Fall 2019 housing assignment in order to purchase a permit. If you have your housing assignment, order your 2019-2020 parking permit online now by clicking HERE. To view the 2019-2020 Housing Parking Map, CLICK HERE. Permits sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out.
Changes for the 2019-2020 academic year (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION):
- Due to construction of the Freshmen Village Project, Pearce Ford Lot will be closed. The H3 zone will be the Barnes Lot only.
- University Blvd Lot will be a new Housing zone, HU.
- New Topper Transit Routes (Hilltopper Route and Big Red Route).
- New benefits in the Carless program include VeoRide credits.
- AS – Alumni Square Garage Housing Permit (AS with 24/7 access)- $275/year
- H1-H4 – Premium Housing Permit - $245/year
- H1: Levels 4-7 of Parking Structure 1
- H2: Minton Lot
- H3: Barnes Lot
- H4: Poland Lot and Avenue of Champions
- H5-H9, HU – Non-Premium Housing Permit - $125/year
- H5: Parking Structure 3
- H6: Adams Street Lot and Kentucky Street Apt. Lot
- H7: Chestnut Street South Lot
- H8: Normal Street South Lot
- H9: Creason Lot
- HU: University Blvd Lot
- South Campus Housing Permit (SC) - $50/year. Low cost storage parking at South Campus.
- Carless Program – Free. Incentive program to encourage students to leave their cars at home.
- In an effort to better serve students’ needs, Topper Transit routes will be realigned. The Hilltopper Route will replace the White Line and the Big Red Route will replace the Red Line with new stops being added to each.
- The Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Saturdays only. In the evenings both the Hilltopper and the Big Red routes will have additional shopping destinations added to the route until 9PM.
- A campus on-demand van service will operate on Sun 6PM–11PM and Mon–Thurs 9PM – 11PM.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 30, 2019. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may also request to hold the permit for pick-up.
If you have questions, contact us at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.