- Overview for 2018-2019
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Carless Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Online Sales Now Open for 2018-2019 Housing Permits!
|Date: Monday, April 30th, 2018||Return|
You must have your Fall 2018 housing assignment in order to purchase a permit. If you have your housing assignment, order your 2018-2019 parking permit online now by clicking HERE. To view the 2018-2019 Housing Parking Map, CLICK HERE.
If you receive an error message when trying to purchase your permit, please do not attempt the transaction again. Contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 for assistance.
Changes for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Parking Structure 1 Levels 4-7 is zoned Premium Housing H1.
- Parking Structure 3 is zoned Non-Premium Housing H5.
- New - Bike Share and Ride Share programs.
- Reduced Spring 2019 permit fees for students enrolled in the Carless Program.
- AS – Alumni Square Garage Housing Permit (AS)- $265/year
- H1-H4 – Premium Housing Permit - $240/year
- H1: Levels 4-7 of Parking Structure 1
- H2: Minton Lot
- H3: Pearce Ford Lot and Barnes Lot
- H4: Poland Lot and Avenue of Champions
- H5-H9 – Non-Premium Housing Permit - $120/year
- H5: Parking Structure 3
- H6: Adams Street Lot and Kentucky Street Apt. Lot
- H7: Chestnut Street South Lot
- H8: Normal Street South Lot
- H9: Creason Lot
- South Campus Housing Permit (SC) - $50/year. Low cost storage parking at South Campus 2 miles away.
- Carless Program – Free. Incentive program to encourage students to leave their cars at home.
Permits sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out.
- In support of WKU's sustainability initiative, Topper Transit Bus #13 has now converted to using 100% biodiesel fuel.
- With the opening of Parking Structure 3, the Red Line has been reconfigured and will no longer serve the Downtown Parking Garage.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 31, 2018. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may also request to hold the permit for pick-up.
Tuesday, Aug 21st and Thursday, Aug 23rd
Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th
Benefits eligible Faculty/Staff
Wednesday, August 15th
Extended to 8/14
New 2018-19 permits are being honored.
Order your permit now!
HOUSING AND COMMUTER PERMITS
No Featured Articles for this category