- Overview for 2018-2019
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Carless Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Fall 2018 Commuter Permits Sales
|Date: Wednesday, April 25th, 2018||Return|
If you receive an error message when trying to purchase your permit, please do not attempt the transaction again. Contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 for assistance.
Parking Changes 2018-2019 academic year include:
- Parking Structure 3 is now open for main campus Commuter permit holders (C1 and C2).
- A new Premium parking option (C1) at Parking Structure 2. Permit sales limited.
- A Non-Premium parking option (C2) allows parking in five perimeter lots around main campus. Parking in these lots is first come, first served.
- Russellville Rd West Lot is now a park and ride option (C3) served by the Red Line.
- A new option for those who occasionally park on campus is the Daily Commuter Permit (DC).
- The Daily Commuter permit works the same way as Big Red Dollars. You load a balance to your daily parking account and use an app to buy parking for the day in available lots.
- Alumni Square Garage Commuter (AC) - $220/year
- Main Campus Premium Commuter (C1) - $240/year
- Main Campus Non-Premium (C2) - $120/year
- Russellville Road West Park and Ride (C3) - $50/year
- South Campus Park and Ride Lots (C4) - $50/ year
- HS - Health Sciences - $130/year (MCHC Campus only)
- Daily Commuter Permit (DC). To use this option:
- Purchase the Daily Commuter Permit to load a balance in your daily parking account.
- Download an app on your smartphone and use your balance to buy parking for the day.
- Use your Daily Commuter Permit to park in the lot you purchased.
- Stay tuned for more details.
Permits sales for the AC, C1, C2, and C3 are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out.
- In support of WKU's sustainability initiative, Topper Transit Bus #13 has now converted to using 100% biodiesel fuel.
- With the opening of Parking Structure 3, the Red Line has been reconfigured and will no longer serve the Downtown Parking Garage.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 31, 2018. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may request to hold the permit for pick-up.
HOUSING AND COMMUTER PERMITS
Beginning Monday, May 21st
Beginning Monday, May 14th
May 14th - August 10th
Online Sales Now Open
Begins Mon 2/26
No Featured Articles for this category