- Overview for 2018-2019
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Carless Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Online Sales Now Open for Faculty/Staff Permits
|Date: Monday, April 23rd, 2018||Return|
If you receive an error message when trying to purchase your permit, please do not attempt the transaction again. Contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 for assistance.
Parking Changes for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Lower HUB Lot will be restricted to an FS3 zone.
- In the Adams Street Lot, the only FS3 parking will be near the CEC.
- The FS2 parking spaces on Avenue of Champions will be converted to parallel spaces.
- Colonnade Drive from College Heights Blvd to Wetherby Administration Building will close Summer 2018 to begin construction on the College Heights Foundation Building.
Permit options include:
- Reserved Parking (R) - $720/year
- Gated Parking (GH, GR) - $440/year
- Alumni Square Garage (AS) - $265/year
- Premium Parking (FS1, FS2) - $240/year
- Non-Premium Parking (FS3) - $110/year
- South Campus Park and Ride (C4) - $50/year
- Health Sciences (HS) - $130/year (MCHC Campus)
- Current Reserved, Gated, and Premium permit holders can renew their permits until the first day of Fall semester.
- To request an upgrade, put your name on the appropriate waitlist.
- FS3 and C4 permits are always available.
- In support of WKU's sustainability initiative, Topper Transit Bus #13 has now converted to using 100% biodiesel fuel.
- With the opening of Parking Structure 3, the Red Line has been reconfigured and will no longer serve the Downtown Parking Garage.
Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by Friday, August 24, 2018. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning mid-July. We will not mail to campus addresses. You may request for PTS to hold the permit for pick-up.
HOUSING AND COMMUTER PERMITS
Beginning Monday, May 21st
Beginning Monday, May 14th
May 14th - August 10th
Online Sales Now Open
Begins Mon 2/26
No Featured Articles for this category