- Overview for 2018-2019
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Carless Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking Plan Announcement
|Date: Friday, April 20th, 2018||Return|
Parking and Transportation Services has released the 2018-2019 Parking and Transportation Plan. The elements of the plan adapt to campus changes, offer new services, improve the Commuter parking experience and fund needed capital improvements.
Minor zone changes across campus highlighted on the Parking Changes for FY19 Map.
- PS3 Now Open! Will house both H5 Non-Premium Housing parking and C2 Non-Premium Commuter parking.
- Lower HUB Lot will be zoned FS3.
PTS is introducing three new services for 2018-2019:
- Daily Commuter permits – a “Big Red Dollars” for parking; maintain an account balance and only pay for daily parking through an app when you use it.
- See WKUKnowParking Daily Commuter Video
- Bike Share – Low cost hourly bike rental.
- Ride Share services – Match passengers with drivers going to same destination.
Improve Commuter Parking
Tiered parking options are being introduced for commuters to provide service level choices and maximize the number of commuters parking on main campus. See WKUKnowParking Commuter Video.
- Premium Parking in Parking Structure 2 (C1 Permit only).
- Non-Premium Parking on perimeter of campus (C2 Permits valid in all C2 Lots).
- Russellville Road Park and Ride (C3 Permit) served by the Red Line.
- South Campus Park and Ride (C4 Permit) served by the White Line.
Parking fees are increasing for 2018-2019. This is the first fee increase in three years, and only the second fee increase in the past 11 years. WKU parking fees remain below those of many of our benchmark institutions. For more information, please visit our website, www.wku.edu/transportation.
Additional revenues generated by expanding Premium parking options for students and the general fee increases will be used to fund the new services and needed capital improvements.
Needed Capital Improvements
- Maintenance for Parking Structure 1, Parking Structure 2 and Alumni Square Garage.
- Parking equipment and technology upgrades.
- Transit bus fleet capital renewal plan
Please contact Parking and Transportation at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
9/13 and 9/14
Wed, Sept 12th
Green Line To Stop at Creason Lot
GENERAL GAME DAY PARKING AND TRANSIT
COMMUTERS AND FACULTY/STAFF
Benefits eligible Faculty/Staff
Beginning Monday, May 21st
Beginning Monday, May 14th
No Featured Articles for this category