- Overview for 2018-2019
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Carless Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
GObg Public Transit Routes Change
|Date: Wednesday, February 28th, 2018||Return|
Effective Thursday, March 1st, GObg public transit routes will change.
Some changes that directly affect campus:
- GObg Yellow Line (Route 4)
- It will stop on University Blvd at Service Supply.
- Other destinations include: Southern Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYTC) on Loop Dr., Kroger, Aldi’s, Walmart, Target, Greenwood Mall, McDonalds, and Dollar General.
- GObg Purple Line (Route #5)
- It will now stop at the new Parking Structure 3 (PS3) in Creason Lot.
- It will continue stopping at the Campbell Lane bus stop on South Campus.
- Other destinations include: Campus Pointe, Kroger, Auto Zone, Walmart (on Morgantown Rd), and Southern Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYTC) at Walmart and Loop Drive.
- GObg Purple Line (Route #5) and the GObg Orange Line (Route #7) have stops on campus at the following locations:
- Normal Street at PFT
- Normal Street at Grise Hall
- Normal Street at Jody Richards Hall
- State Street at College High Hall
- Chestnut Street at Chestnut Street North Lot
- Chestnut Street at Chestnut Street South Lot
For details and more information, call GObg at 270-782-3162 ext. 316 or visit http://www.casoky.org/transportation.
PTS sells GObg passes for $10/semester. They are available at our office.
June 22nd and June 24th
Beginning Monday, May 21st
Beginning Monday, May 14th
May 14th - August 10th
Online Sales Now Open
Begins Mon 2/26
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,