- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Less Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Spring 2018 Parking and Transportation
|Date: Friday, January 19th, 2018||Return|
We hope you had a great winter break! Here are updates for the parking and transit operations for the Spring Semester:
- Parking Structure 3 (back of Creason Lot) is open and is zoned as an Overflow Zone. PS3 requires a main campus permit. The following permits are honored in the new garage:
- C1 Commuter Permits
- All Housing permits (H1-H9)
- C2 permits after 2PM Monday - Friday
- Housing zones (H1 – H9) are enforced for correct permits beginning Sunday, January 21st, at 4:30PM.
- Commuter zones (C1 – C2) are enforced for correct permits beginning Monday, January 22nd at 7:30AM.
- Faculty/Staff zones, safety zones, and meters are enforced at all times, including during winter term.
- Sunday Shuttle service has endednow that PS3 is open.
- South Campus (SC) permit holders should upgrade to an H9 Creason permit. Bring your SC permit to the PTS office for an upgrade.
- Full transit service resumes Monday, January 22nd, at 7:15AM.
Did you know that all our Topper Transit buses are equipped with a GPS system called NEXTbus which allows you to track the location of buses on routes and arrival times at bus stops? For more information, visit www.wku.edu/nextbus or download the iWKU app.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services with any questions at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begins Mon 2/26
10AM - 12PM
Hilltoppers play 2/22 and 2/24; Lady Toppers play 2/23
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Red Line Changes
Fall 2016 Semester
Bowling Green Shuttle
Discounted rate for WKU Faculty/Staff and Students
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,