- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Parking Structure 3
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Less Program
- Stay Safe WKU
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
GObg Public Transit Routes Change
|Date: Tuesday, February 28th, 2017||Return|
Effective Wednesday, March 1st, ALL GObg public transit routes will change.
Some changes that directly affect campus:
- GObg Purple Line (Route #5)
- Will no longer serve main campus. It will stop at the Campbell Lane bus stop on South Campus. Students needing to get to main campus should transfer to a WKU White Line route at the Campbell Lane Stop.
- Other destinations include the Kroger shopping center, Lost River Cave, Greenwood Mall, Meijers, and off-campus Graves Gilbert Medical Clinic on Nashville Road. To reach these destinations during the day, students should take the White Line from main campus to the Campbell Lane bus stop.
- GObg Orange Line (Route #4) provides direct connection between WKU main campus and Southern Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYTC).
For details and more information, call GObg at 270-782-3162 ext. 316 or visit http://www.casoky.org/transportation.
PTS sells GObg passes for $10/semester. They are available at our office.
Dec 13 - Jan 1
December 10th - 30th
Finals Week is December 4th – 8th
Dec 1st - 4th
Saturday, Dec 2nd
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Red Line Changes
Fall 2016 Semester
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,