- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
WKU Now Offers Car Share Program
|Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013||Return|
WKU has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to bring the campus community a convenient, cost-effective, and beneficial car sharing program. With Enterprise CarShare, students, faculty, and staff are able to rent a car by the hour, day, or overnight.
Who is Eligible?
- Students (ages 18 and up)
- Faculty and Staff (for personal use)
- International driver's licenses accepted
How Do I Get Started?
- Simply visit WKU's dedicated Enterprise CarShare website (www.enterprisecarshare.com/wku).
- Complete the Membership Application Form. You will need your driver's license information and a MasterCard/Visa credit or debit card (in your name) to complete the application.
- Once your membership is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- A Membership Kit with your membership card and a welcome brochure will be mailed to you.
- Your Member ID number will be on your welcome brochure.
- Use your Member ID number to book a reservation.
- Enterprise CarShare vehicles are located in Barnes Lot on WKU's main campus.
- Enjoy the Drive!
For more detailed information on car sharing, click HERE to view the WKU News press release.
Get Started Now!! Click Here to Visit Enterprise's CarShare Website
8 AM - Noon
Bowling Green Shuttle
Increase to Help Fund Parking Needs on Campus
WKU News Article
Charge to Your University Bill Through 9/3
No Featured Articles for this category
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,