- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Thanksgiving Break Parking and Transit
|Date: Friday, November 16th, 2012||Return|
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Wednesday, November 21st – Sunday, November 25th at 4:30 p.m. (all student zones become All Permit zones).
- WKU football game day parking is in effect for Saturday, November 24th.
- Please see the following links for reserved lots, road closings, and tailgating information.
- No regular Topper Transit Wednesday, November 21st – Sunday, November 25th.
- The Shopping Shuttle will have service on Wednesday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (on the hour).
- No ADA service will be provided other than the Wednesday and Saturday Shopping Shuttle.
Please visit us at www.wku.edu/transportation or contact us at 270-745-2361 with any questions.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
March 10th to March 14th
Congratulations to the winners!
Complete the survey and sign up for a prize drawing.
Purple Line Service Frequency
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.