Recognition Ceremonies Event Parking
- Friday, April 28th, 2023
College Recognition Ceremonies will be on Friday, May 5, 2023 in Diddle Arena. For full details, visit the Office of the Registrar’s Commencement page HERE.
Visit https://www.wku.edu/eventparking for live updates on parking availability.
For more details, see the Recognition Ceremony Event Parking Map and view the #WKUKnowParking College Recognition Ceremonies 2023 Video.
- If you are approaching from the north of town (Louisville or Glasgow), plan to park on the north end of campus:
- Adams Street Lot, Alumni Square Garage, Kentucky Street Lot, or Parking Structure 1.
- After your event, traffic control will direct you north.
- If you are approaching from the south of town (Nashville, Russellville), plan to park on the South end of campus:
- Creason Lot, Parking Structure 3, or Parking Structure 2.
- After your event, traffic control will direct you south.
- Disability parking is available in Parking Structure 1, Parking Structure 2, Diddle North Lot, and Creason Lot.
- Overflow parking is available in other lots throughout campus.
- Complimentary event shuttle service begins at 9:00 AM.
- The North Route serves Adams Street Lot, Kentucky Street Lot, and Alumni Square Garage.
- The South Route serves Creason Lot and Parking Structure 3.
- Shuttles run approximately every 15 minutes and are ADA accessible.
Event Traffic Changes
- To accommodate event traffic, College Heights Blvd will be designated one-way traffic from Avenue of Champions to State Street throughout the day.
Drop-off and pick-up Locations:
- Diddle West Lot can be used for Diddle Arena drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Minton Circle and Regents Avenue can be used for Uber/Lyft drop-offs.
- Minton Hall (1595 Normal Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101)
- Regents Hall (1717 Normal Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101)
Congratulations Class of 2023!
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.