WKU Basketball Event Parking
- Thursday, January 12th, 2023
Parking and shuttle details for this week’s basketball game are provided below. All reserved parking lots close 5 hours prior to tip-off.
The Hilltoppers host FIU on Saturday, January 14th at 6:00PM. See Men’s Weekend Basketball Map.
- Paid public parking is available adjacent to Diddle Arena in Parking Structure 1 (Levels 1-2 and Levels 4-7) for $10 per vehicle.
- H1 permits holders will be allowed entry into the garage.
- Free public parking is available in the following lots:
- Creason Lot
- Russellville Road Lot
- Jones Jaggers Lot
- Kentucky Street Lot
- Various lots within walking distance throughout campus. Please see map.
- Disability parking is available in Parking Structure 1 and Creason Lot. A shuttle will be available from Creason Lot to Diddle Arena beginning at 3:30PM. All shuttle buses are ADA accessible.
- The following lots are reserved at 1:00PM:
- Diddle West
- Diddle North
- Diddle South
- Parking Structure 2
- Portion of South Lawn Lot
- Parking Structure 1: Level 3 to include ramps and the 1st floor ramp off AOC.
For more information about basketball schedules, visit the Men’s Basketball Schedule.
Thanks for helping to make each game day a successful one!