Fall 2022 Parking and Transit
- Friday, August 19th, 2022
Welcome to The Hill for the Fall 2022 Semester! Here are some reminders from Parking & Transportation Services.
With the start of the semester, we resume our normal operations.
- Housing parking regulations resume on Sunday, August 21st at 4:30 PM. Vehicles must display correct housing permit for the lot they are parked in.
- Faculty/Staff and Commuter permit zones will be enforced for the correct permit beginning Monday, August 22nd at 7:30AM.
- Full transit services begins Monday, August 22nd at 7:15AM.
Parking Adjustments for the Fall Semester:
- Faculty/Staff Parking
- Normal North Lot has been expanded and is zoned FS1
- College Hill Lot is now zoned Faculty/Staff Premium FS1
- Commuter Parking
- The back portion of Park Street Lot is now zoned OZ (Overflow Zone).
- Expanded Pay-as-You-Go Options
- New Public Parking Lots are located in Mimosa Point, Ogden and Hilltop Lots.
- Public Parking areas have expanded in Old Fort and Chestnut North Lots.
- Pre-pay reservations have been expanded in Parking Structure 2, South Lawn, Mimosa Visitor and HUB Lots.
- Effective August 22, 2022, until further notice, Route 1 South Campus will operate at a 34-minute frequency instead of a 17-minute frequency between 7:30am and 12:30pm.
- Route 1 South Campus, Route 2 Kentucky Street Route, and Route 3 Campus Circulator provides transit service throughout campus.
- Route 4 Shopping Shuttle provides service from Main Campus to off-campus shopping destinations.
- Topper Taxi On-Demand Service provides service on both Main Campus and South Campus after transit buses stop running. Use the TapRide app and your WKU NetID to log in and request service.
- 4:30pm – 9:00pm on Sunday’s
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm Monday – Friday
- Paratransit service is available Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm. Contact PTS at 270-745-2361 to register.