Summer Parking and Transit
- Monday, May 2nd, 2022
The following parking changes will be in effect Monday, May 9th.
- See the 2022 Summer Parking Map
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open with no permit required.
- Due to the summer construction, Faculty/Staff Premium permits (FS1 and FS2) will be honored in all FS1 and FS2 lots.
- FS3 permits will be enforced for the correct lot.
- Meters and pay lots will require payment.
- Reserved spaces, disability parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- To park on campus using a ParkMobile space, a reservation is required for the day you are parking.
- Tier 2 permits are honored in Tier 1 spaces.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
See the 2022 Summer Parking Map for lot lighting details. Entrance lot signs will have specific information.
- The following transit services are in effect:
- The Shopping Shuttle will run on 60-minute frequency on Wednesday and Saturday from 4PM – 8PM.
- TopperTaxi On-Demand and ADA service will be available from 7:30AM – 4:30PM Monday - Friday. Request a ride using TapRide app.
- No other transit service will be available.