Are you transferring from KCTCS to WKU?
The following Associate Degrees from KCTCS lead to a Bachelor of Science degree:
Please click on the following links to access your customized plan (downloadable PDF).
- Automotive Technology
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer and Information Technology
- Computerized Manufacturing & Machining Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Emergency Medical Services Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Human Services
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Manufacturing Industrial Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Information Technology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Polysomnographic Technologist
- Quality Management Systems
- Radiography Care
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technician
- Welding Technology
Almost any Associate Degree from KCTCS will transfer into the following programs:
SKYCTC (formerly BGTC) Information HERE.
Additional WKU undergraduate majors can be found HERE. WKU offers more than 170 choices.
To speak with an advisor about a major, please email email@example.com.