How to reserve a TOP date
Parent or guest reservations should be made by the student via TopNet through the
TOP date reservation form. If for some reason your student did not add you to their
guest list, please contact us at 270-745-4242. Please encourage your student to take care of the online TOP reservation process,
or sit down to complete information together. It is important that the student becomes
familiar with the TopNet student system before TOP as testing and registration will
take place using the system.
Important information to know before registering for TOP
- Students should make reservations at least 4 business days before the date preferred.
- Dates often fill to capacity, so encourage them to reserve their space as soon as
- Discuss plans with your student and have back up dates chosen. TOPStudents can select
up to three dates in case a TOP day is full.
- Students will complete TOP at different times in the afternoon. If you plan to drop
off your student, stay near campus from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Students planning to register for regional campus classes are not required to attend
the TOP on main campus in Bowling Green. To register for an orientation or advising
session at a regional campus, please contact the appropriate campus center for instructions. Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox: 270-706-8870; Glasgow: 270-861-6900; Owensboro: 270-684-9797
- Transfer students with 24 or more hours transferring from other accredited post-secondary
institutions who have received their articulation reports from the Office of Admissions
are required to complete TOP Online instead of attending an orientation on campus. For more information, contact us at
270-745-4242 or via email at email@example.com.