Online Seminars on Teaching Issues :
- Collaborative Learning: Engaging Students Through Discussion
- Engaging Students through the Use of Problems
- Medical Issues In the Classroom
- Online Discussion
- Classroom Discussion
- Teaching in Learning Communities
- Safety Issues for Faculty
- Accountability in Higher Education
- Teaching Study Skills to Students
- Best Teaching Practices for Cross Disciplinary Connections
- Understanding Adult Learning
- Issues in Online Assessment
- Assessing Difficult Classroom Behavior
- Instructional Strategies to Accomodate Gifted Students in the Classroom
- WE ALL LEARN: Using Web Resources for e-Learning
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Inquiring into Learning and Learning Communities
- Academic Dishonesty: What It Is, What Our Students Think, and What We Can Do About It
- The Future of the Textbook
- Improving Student Retention
- Teaching Students from Varied Cultures
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
email@example.com -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: October 21, 2002; Last modified: February 05, 2013.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,