- Teacher Admissions
- Field Experience
- Student Teaching
- Teacher Certification
- Minority Recruitment And Retention Center
- Alternative Route To Teacher Certification Program
- Future Educators Association
- TEACH Grant
- International Cross-Cultural Initiatives
- School of Teacher Education
- University Supervisors
Field Work Requirements
In order to begin field work, all students must have a current copy of their completed physical exam, TB test and a thumbprint, Kentucky State Police criminal background check for working with minors on file with the Office of Teacher Services. Contact Tammy McComb with any questions.
Warren County Public Schools
If completing field work in Warren County Public Schools, students will not be allowed to enter schools until meeting the following requirements:
- Students deliver copies of their TB test, physical, and Kentucky State Police criminal background check for working with minors to the Central Office attention to Kim Orange. This office is located at 303 Lovers Lane, Bowling Green, KY, 42103. Documents may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need copies of your documents you can request them by sending an email from your @topper.wku.edu account to email@example.com.
- Students must watch the Confidentiality Training Video (see below). After viewing the video, students must print and sign the confidentiality affidavit (pdf) and turn it in to the Warren County Public Schools Central Office.
- You should not deliver any of your information to WCPS until you know you will be placed in WCPS.