The vendor list will be updated as vendors register for the Summit.
The following Vendors are participating in the 2017 Special Needs Summit:
- New Beginnings Therapeutic Riding
- VSA Kentucky
- The Kidz Club
- The HIVE: Habilitation, Information, Vocation, & Education, Inc.
- The Center for Courageous Kids
- LifeSkills, Inc.
- SKY Pediatric Dentistry
- Young Living Essential Oils and Discovery Toys with Debra Harrelson
- Community Living in KY (CLiK)
- The Medical Center Home Care Program
- Center for Accessible Living
- Kentucky Autism Training Center
- Down Syndrome of South Central Kentucky
- Bowling Green Orthotics and Prosthetics
- The Focus Fidget
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,