Sundance Film Festival
This hybrid course is an intense immersive experience of film through the Sundance Film Festival. The course will introduce students to the study and practice of film festivals, including the analysis of independent films and the understanding of independent production and distribution.
Students will engage with the films and filmmakers at Sundance firsthand through a series of screenings, panels, course lectures, and class assignments.
- Experience Film through attendance at Sundance Film Festival.
- Engage firsthand with film makers, critics, and fans of independent film.
- See multiple independent films.
Course Options (3 credits)
- Film 399
- English 399
- POP 399
- Eligible for credit as an Honors course and as a GWS course
- Park City, Utah
- Winter 2020
Jan 21-29, 2020
- Estimated at $3299
- If you are interested in joining this program as a non-credit participant, please contact the program leaders for more information.