New York City
Theatre in New York City
A unique and powerful way to experience Broadway!
- Theatre 151 – Theatre Appreciation: A study of the literary, historical and creative aspects of the theatre. It is designed to develop an understanding and appreciation of the art of theatre from the point of view of the audience.
- Theatre 341 – Culture and Performance: This course is designed to provide a close study of the ways that performance shapes, reflects and challenges cultural values and political discourse, with a focus on the range of contemporary performance in New York City.
American Traveler Program
Join us in New York as a non-credit participant. More info coming soon!
- THEA 151 – Theatre Appreciation
- THEA 341 – Culture and Performance
Dr. David Young
- New York City
- Winter 2020: January 2-11
Application coming soon!
Western Kentucky University and its associates are not responsible for any loss due to theft, personal injury, flight or weather delays, negligence, or default of suppliers, or suppliers changing of itineraries. They and their associates are not responsible for any loss due to travel/flight delays or changes in travel plans due to Acts of Nature or other unforeseen circumstances, nor are we responsible for accidents and medical care. Tour services are furnished by independent contractors who are not agents or servants of Western Kentucky University. Refunds are not available for unused portions of the package.