Services We Offer
The Study Away Office is here to help make your program work by providing these services:
- Program development travel grants
- Consultation in program design
- Billing and Budgeting
- Marketing support
- Application Management
- Student registration
- Travel coordination
- Risk Management & Emergency response
- Student Scholarships
Recruiting students is a joint effort among the faculty leaders, the academic departments and colleges, and the Study Away office. WKU faculty members have a wide sphere of influence and can generate a lot of interest in your programs. Word-of-mouth enthusiasm can spread among other students, working to your advantage.
Start Planning Now…
- Meet with Study Away Program Director to discuss program specifics
- Complete the Proposal and Planning process to start a new program
WKU’s Study Away Office offers the same level of service, but the process of creating a program is a bit different.. If you’re looking to participate in a program, then Apply Now.