WKU Faculty-Led Programs USA
Faculty & Program Leaders
Apply the lessons learned in the classroom through off-campus, hands-on practical learning in locations throughout the world.
A WKU Faculty-Led Program is right for you if:
- You want to take your classroom on the road, but need help in dealing with the logistics,
- You are running a certificate program, and desire to give your students a fresh perspective on their program,
- You are seeking to challenge students in new ways with Honors enriched embedded courses, or
- You want to incorporate an off-campus experience into a semester-long course.
Anyone who can teach a course may be a faculty-led program leader. A co-leader, second person with the instructor, could be any WKU employee.
How We Partner With You
We are here to help make your program work by partnering with you on:
- Program development travel grants
- Consultation in program design
- Billing and Budgeting
- Marketing support
- Application Management
- Student registration
- Travel coordination
- Risk Management & Emergency response
- Student Scholarships