The Book Scholarship Award is open to all WKU Staff, part-time and full-time, seeking a Higher Ed degree.
- Deadlines for the applications:
- Fall Semester: August 1st
- Spring Semester: January 1st
- Summer Semester: May 1st
- Scholarships are awarded every semester to two individuals.
- Each scholarship is worth $50, usable at the WKU Store on campus.
- Money awarded is funded by donations/fundraisers.
- The application is made available here for a short period of time before the beginning of the Spring and Fall semesters.
- Scholarships awarded are subject to verification by tuition waiver filed with Human Resources.
- If you have any questions, you can email the Book Scholarship Committee.
Be sure to specify the donation is for the Staff Book Scholarship Fund in the College Heights Foundation.
College Heights Foundation
1906 College Heights Blvd. 41016
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1016