Sport Management Staff
Dr. Stacey Forsythe, Ed.D.
- Assistant Professor - Sport Management
Ed.D.: Western Kentucky University
Dissertation title: The Impact of a head coaching change on intercollegiate student-athletes
MS: Western Kentucky University
BA: Western Kentucky University
SPM 200: Introduction to Sport Management
SPM 290: Sport Management Seminar
SPM 300: Public Policy in Sport
SPM 315: Sport Communication
SPM 450: Sport Governance
SPM 452: Sport Leadership and Management
SPM 454: Sport Law
SPM 490: Internship in Sport
Jordan, T., Upright, P., & Forsythe, S. (Under Review April 7 2017). Social media and relationship marketing in community sport. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship.
Composed Test Bank: Lyons, S., Jackson, J., Hey, W., & Bannon, P. (2016). Interactive Health and Fitness: A Practical Approach to Wellness. In Press.
Forsythe, S. (2016). Motivating the Middle and Putting the Fun in Fundatory. Presentation, Greek Leadership Symposium, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Forsythe, S. A. (2015). The impact of a head coaching change on intercollegiate student-athletes (Doctoral dissertation). http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/diss/88
Forsythe, S. A. (2014). The Impact of a Head Coaching Change on Intercollegiate Student-Athletes. Presentation, European Association for Sport Management Conference, Coventry, England.
Upright, P. & Jordan, T., & Forsythe, S. (In Progress 2014). Project Title: A qualitative case study examining sport official retention: Why do we stay if the pay is low and we’re not always appreciated.
- WKU College of Health and Human Services: Search CommitteesoRegistered Nurse, Institute for Rural Health (2010): Committee Member
- Part Time Drivers, Institute for Rural Health (2010): Committee Member
- Director, Institute for Rural Health (Spring 2011): Committee Member
- Nurse Practitioner, Institute for Rural Health (2012): Committee Member
- Director, Institute for Rural Health (Fall 2011): Committee Member
- Director, Institute for Rural Health (Fall 2012): Committee Member
- Registered Nurse, Institute for Rural Health (2013): Committee Member
- WKU College of Health and Human Services: Dean’s Internal Advisory Committee (2013 – 2016)
- WKU College of Health and Human Services: Space Committee (2012 – 2016)