Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Major Change to SM

Switching to WFA is Easy

Changing your major to Workforce Administration is simple and you can do it online.

  • Login to TopNet, WKU's online registration site, and click on the "Student Services" link.
  • Next, click on the "Change Major, Minor, Concentration, Advisor" link
  • Follow the prompts.

 Below is a screenshot of TopNet. The major code for Workforce Administration is 729.

Major Change


Students who have questions regarding this form should feel free to contact:

Campus Map


Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 5/21/18