Winter/Summer Term Scholarship
To support on-time graduation for all WKU students, SGA is proud to sponsor winter term and summer term scholarships. Each award granted will be in the amount of $300. For the winter term scholarship, students should apply in the fall. For the summer term scholarship, students should apply in the spring. Scholarships are awarded based on need, GPA, strength of essay, and extracurricular activities.
Application Due Date: March 27
Award Amount: $300.
- Completed application form. Click here to download application form.
- Summer/winter term schedule or other proof of registration.
- Unofficial Academic Transcript. (Please download from Topnet as a PDF)
Please submit all three documents together in an email to WKU.SGA.Winter.Summer.Term@gmail.com.
- GPA should be reported based on your “Overall GPA” as reported on your transcript.
- Students must be enrolled in a course during the term in which they hope to receive scholarship or grant funding.
- Recommendation letters are not requested by the SGA but references may be contacted at the discretion of the selection committee.
All general scholarship questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.