Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Summer Early Entry

How to sign up for SEE

If you are already admitted to WKU for Fall 2015, you will need to change your "admit term" to Summer 2015.

You can request your term to be changed here (Web Form)

  1. If you have been admitted, select an Academic Transitions Program (ATP) Date
  2. Fill out the 2014-2015 FAFSA based on 2013 tax forms – this is different from the FAFSA you will fill out for Fall semester.
  3. Register for classes – we can do this for you - either at ATP or contact us!

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 1/12/15