Facebook Pixel Out Of State Students | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Out Of State Students


South Central AHEC is here to help in any way we can!


Out of State Students 

South Central AHEC can help out of state student seeking a rotation or help with housing for a rotation in our region. To begin the process, please contact Allie Pardue (270-745-5871) and complete the below fact sheet. 

  • Fact Sheet - All out-of-state students need to complete this fact sheet. 



Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/30/21