Warren County Health Career Exploration
Do you live in Warren County? Are you interested in the health field?
Apply to the Future Healthcare Professionals program with the Warren County Public Library.
The Spring 2021 FHP program, a health career exploration program, will be held virtually Monday evenings January 25th - March 29th from 4pm - 5:15pm. Throughout the program, students will explore different areas of the healthcare field through experimentation, hands on activities, and guest speakers.
Students will also have the option to participate in a CPR certification course after the program, once it is safe to do so. The CPR course costs $12.
- Measure vitals -- Blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, etc.
- Learn to suture
- Explore current medical dilemmas
- Create a public health campaign
- View laparoscopic surgery
- Create a dental mold
- Meet with health professionals
- Virtual tours of clinics
- and more!!!
Students must commit to attending all sessions.
Students must return materials at the conclusion of the program
- Registration is limited to 20 students.