Facebook Pixel Clinical Education | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Clinical Education

Clinical Education and Rotations


Students in professional health programs (medical school, physical therapy school, pharmacy, PA, etc.) are required to complete clinical rotations at facilities across the state. South Central AHEC will help coordinate your clinical rotation by connecting you with quality preceptors and helping find housing for away rotations. 

Select your school for further information:


Out of State Students 

South Central AHEC can help out of state student seeking a rotation or help with housing for a rotation in our region. To begin the process, please contact Allie Pardue (270-745-5871) and complete the below fact sheet. 

  • Fact Sheet - All out-of-state students need to complete this fact sheet. 

Foreign Students 

Due to liability issues, South Central AHEC cannot assist foreign medical graduates in setting up rotations in our region.




For more information contact Allie Pardue (270-745-5871), Clinical Education Coordinator. 




Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/30/21