Healthy at Work Officers & COVID-19 Response Team
To request assistance achieving WKU's fall 2020 operational norms, to report safety concerns, or to report contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 contact 270-745-2019 or email@example.com.
Healthy at Work Officers
WKU has designated Healthy at Work Officers (HWO) as prescribed by the Governor’s Office. These individuals have a wealth of experience and will provide strong technical expertise and leadership in overseeing the university’s tactical response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The officers are:
- Laura Tomlin, Assistant Director EH&S: Lead HWO Program Coordinator
- Brandon Higgins, Manager Worker Comp & Safety: Employees, Regional Campuses
- Michael Gaddie, Associate AD/Sports Medicine: Athletics Staff and Student Athletes
The Healthy at Work Officers will coordinate to implement strategies and tactical
plans to support the campus response to COVID-19.
Designated COVID-19 Response Team
In addition to the designated Healthy at Work Officers, additional personnel will support the campus communities related to operational requirements around COVID-19. These include:
- David Oliver, Director EH&S/EM: Emergency Management and EOC Operations
- Melna Wilson, Coordinator EH&S/EM: Campus Case Response Coordinator
- John Sunnygard, Associate Provost Global Learning International Affairs: International Operations Interface
- Ken Branch, Director Facilities Management: Facilities Readiness and Operations
Additional roles and resources will be included as governmental requirements and situational changes dictate.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.