Kentucky Public Health Association (KPHA) at WKU
The purpose of this organization is to promote and create awareness of public health issues both on campus and in our community. With the addition of new members we strive to be stronger advocates on the local and state level. Through community partnerships and campus activities members develop interpersonal and networking skills that will translate into their public health profession. Our organization also aims at providing platform for our members to participate in the community and help to make our society a better place to live.
Our vision is to see an overall improvement in the health on campus and in our community. We believe that as an organization, small steps that we take can make a great beginning for a healthier change in the community.
Our mission is to increase public health awareness through community education and championing legislation that improves the welfare of the citizens of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Relay for Life on November 1st L.T. Smith Stadium
- Homecoming "New Tops on the Block" on November 8th at Academic Complex from 10:30
until game time
- Registration of organ donators through KODA competition with UPike
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Drop-off in Department of Public Health lobby beginning in November
- Mittens and Hat Drive Competition
- Contact Dominique Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kentucky Public Health Association Annual Conference
- April 14-16, 2015 at Owensboro Convention Center in Owensboro, KY
President of KPHA - WKU Chapter
Academic Complex 133
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,