Department of Psychology - Faculty
Dr. Sally Kuhlenschmidt
- Transitional retiree MA Clinical Concentration Program Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: GRH 3020
- Phone Number: 270-745-2114
- Website: http://people.wku.edu/sally.kuhlenschmidt/
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology
- Purdue University 1980
- Pre-doctoral internship: St. Louis V.A.
Credentials and Consulting
Kentucky: Licensed Psychologist, Health Services Provider
- Bob Pierlioni Sprit of POD award from the POD Network
- Robert J. Menges Award for Outstanding Research in Educational Development
- POD Recognition and Bright Idea Awards
- PSY 443 Behavior Modification
- PSY 560
- PSY 641
- PSY 777
- PSY 877
I have a variety of research interests that engage me in many types of projects. In terms of populations older adults are a special focus with a sample graduate student project being mindfulness in older adults. I enjoy evaluation of psychological assessments and also examining aspects of learning, particularly college/adult learners. Currently I am working on a project on disputing learning styles. Other projects I have been engaged in with students include procrastination and parenting style, online gaming, communication style and social anxiety.
I am willing to serve on a committee for any of these types of projects: MA theses, Ed.S. Specialist Projects, or Psy.D. Dissertations. I am retiring so cannot serve as director of record but am willing to do the “heavy lifting” on any of these projects that another committee member is willing to sign off on.