Facebook Pixel Potter College Student Travel Fund | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Potter College Student Travel Fund


student travel fund logo

What is the Student Travel Fund?

It is a source of funding to help students offset the costs of off-campus travel for research and creative activities, including Study Abroad.

Who does this fund help?

Undergraduate and graduate students.

How can I help?

Donations can be made by calling  the Annual Giving Office at 1-844-958-4483, by emailing annual.giving@wku.edu, or online at the following link: DONATE

How can I apply for funding?

Students can apply for this funding by downloading the form and working with a faculty member from a department in their major.  Send your completed and printed form to the Potter College Dean's Office (FAC 200). If you have any questions please call the Dean's Office at 745-2344.





Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 3/27/18