Potter College News
Department of Music's DEI Colloquium Series begins Feb. 25
- Wednesday, February 16th, 2022
The WKU Department of Music will kick off its Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Colloquium Series on Feb. 25 with a presentation by Dr. Martha Sales, Interim Dean of Students and Executive Director of ISEC.
Music Note: What’s Your Symbol? will begin at 11:30 a.m. at the Ivan Wilson Fine Arts Center Recital Hall. Admission is free.
The DEI Colloquium will continue with the following free performances and presentations at the FAC Recital Hall:
- March 4, 11:30 a.m.: Mark Bonner, Conductor, Composer, Music Educator
- March 9, 6 p.m.: Dr. Keith Sorrels and Dr. Zachary Lopes, Music for Oboe and Piano by Black Composers
- March 24, 7:30 p.m.: The Innocents, Percussion and Social Justice
- April 9, 3 p.m.: Chinese Music Club, Performance and Musical Instrument Petting Zoo