Big Red LOVES the Owensboro WKU Store!
Fall 2017 Hours
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Textbook ReservationWhy should I reserve my textbooks with the University Bookstore?
- Textbook reservation is the hassle-free approach to getting textbooks.
- Here’s a few reasons why thousands of students have made our program their number
- It’s a free service to all WKU students.
- You avoid long lines during the first week of classes.
- You maximize your chance of getting quality used textbooks and saving money.
- You can choose a convenient pick-up location.
- You have to enroll in the Textbook Reservation Program, easily done via your TopNet account. Once enrolled, you will remain enrolled unless you choose to ‘opt out’!
- A few weeks before classes start, we will print your class schedule and pull your course materials.
- They are then boxed and billed using University Billing.
- Come pick up your box before classes begin!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,